The Ritz Village does not offer airport shuttle service, but for about $35.00 you can take a taxi to the hotel.
The bus to Punda will cost about $3.00/ANG 5.00 per person and takes you to the Punda bus station, a 5 minute walk from The Ritz Village (see map).
At Hato the buses depart on the right of the arrivals hall, along the car rental companies. If you arrive late, we advise you to take a taxi.
- Walk towards the water (called “Waaigat”)
- Cross the small wooden bridge to the other side and go right
- Walk along the parking lot all the way to the end
- Walk past restaurant O’Porto and cross the street at the traffic lights
- Go straight through the small street ahead
- You will find The Ritz Village across the street on the left
- Leave Hato Airport and turn left
- Continue (5 km) to the roundabout and continue straight on
- Continue until the Juliana bridge (5km) across the St. Anna Bay. After the bridge, take the 1st exit to the right
- First option exiting turn right again (at ‘The Movies’)
- End of street turn right
- End of road turn right again: this is the Scharlooweg
- Go straight, under the fly-over: The Ritz Village is located after 200 meters on the left
- You can park for free on our premises
You may cancel or modify your booking free of charge, up to 2 days before the arrival date. If cancelled or modified later, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total amount of the reservation must be paid at our reception at the time of your check-in. When paying with a credit card, a valid identification of the card holder must be handed over.
- Adult (18+) only
- No pets allowed
- Check in after 3:00PM
- Check out before 11.00AM (ask the reception for the possibilities to have a late check-out)