Offering contemporary accommodation, Cohostel is located in Bandra, the liveliest part of Mumbai. This hip hostel is 5 minutes on foot from Bandstand, the shore-front promenade, a 5 minute walk from the fashion street, and 2 km from Bandra railway station.
All Cohostel dorms include air-conditioning, private lockers, reading lights and bed linen. Each 6-bedded dorm has an attached washroom. To keep in touch with family and friends, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Hostel.
Complimentary breakfast buffet is served daily. Guests can find a variety of restaurants and bars in Bandra within a radius of a 2 km.
The easiest way to find us is through searching for Cohostel, Bandra on Google Maps
MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
At the exit, head to P4 for prepaid cabs or P7 to take an Uber/Ola. Or if you’d like to take the local tuk-tuk, also known as Auto-Rickshaw, follow the signs to Auto/Rickshaw. Ask your rider to take you to Hill Road in Bandra West. Once you’re on Hill Road, head to Balaji Restaurant and take a left. At about 150 metres, take a right from Jeff Caterers. About 150 metres down the road, you’ll spot Pizza Sabroso on the right side of the road. Exactly opposite his is Cohostel on your left.
CST, MUMBAI CENTRAL OR DADAR
Get a cab or an Uber to Hill Road in Bandra West. You won’t find the local auto rickshaw from this part of town. Alternatively, you can also take the local train, whichever heads to Bandra Station, from where you can get a local Auto-Rickshaw. Ask your rider to take you to Hill Road in Bandra West. Once you’re on Hill Road, head to Balaji Restaurant and take a left. At about 150 metres, take a right from Jeff Caterers. About 150 metres down the road, you’ll spot Pizza Sabroso on the right side of the road. Exactly opposite his is Cohostel on your left.
If you face any difficulties in finding us, do call us and we can help your rider get through to us.
We have a 24 hours cancellation policy for individual bookings and 7 days for group bookings (4 or more). Late cancellation or no-show will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of stay.
1. Check-in from 13:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs. Later check-in is possible, if requested for in advance.
2. Check-out before 11:00 hrs.
3. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability.
4. Breakfast and taxes included.
5. Payment upon arrival by cash/credit card/debit card.
6. Cancellation policy: 24 hours
7. In case of reservation of 4 or more persons, which qualifies as a group booking, cancellation should be made 7 days prior to check-in date to get a full refund.
8. Valid photo ID along with address proof for Indian citizens and a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals is required during check-in. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
9. We have an age restriction of 10 years as the lower age limit. However, any one above 10 years and below the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
10. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the hostel.
11. No smoking.
12. No pets.