Chill out areas, privates and dorms ensuite, a fruit garden, a guest kitchen by the swimming pool and more space than most hostels. A great place to rest, cook your meals. We offer information so you can enjoy the most of the paradisiacal Ubatuba, we speak english, spanish and portuguese. Center locationa nearby bus stations, bars, markets and 5 blocks from the central beach.
From Sao Paulo city take the bus Litoranea / Passaro Marrom. Walk 6 blocks towards the ocean and turn right. Walk 2 blocks and turn first to the right.
From Paraty, Rio de Janeiro and Caraguatatuba take the Sao Jose bus line. Walk 1 block towards the ocean, turn first right and turn first right again.
- In case of cancellation the deposit of the reservation is not refunded, if informed with 48hs in advance, can stay as credit for future accommodation according to our availability.
- We ask for a security deposit of R$ 20,00 at the time of check-in, which is returned upon check-out upon return of bed linen and keys.
- We do not make changes to bed linen so we have an extra charge of R$ 5,00 per piece (In this way we can reduce the price of the tariff and save water and electricity).
- We do not accept pets.
- Reservation is only allowed for under 18 years in private rooms, accompanied by legal guardian.
- We ask for silence after 10pm, in case of disrespect, the guest will be asked to withdraw or pay a fine of R $ 500,00.
- The daily rates start at 2:00 pm and expire at 11:00 am the other day regardless of the time of arrival
- The kitchen can be used until 10 pm and only has a refrigerator for food only, not being allowed to store alcoholic beverages. To freeze drinks BRING YOUR COOLER.
- All rooms have ceiling fans. The dorms have lockable lockers for valuables. BRING YOUR PADLOCK
- We have some parking spaces upon availability and on a first come, first served basis.
- We do not take responsibility for lost or forgotten objects.
- We do not charge service fee or other additional fee.