From Blade Runner (1982) to Ghost in the Shell (1995), makers of science fiction films like to model their cityscapes after Hong Kong because of its unique urban landscape: a densely packed, constantly evolving city, where old meets new and cultures clash.
Hakkas Guesthouse, with its best location, is the priority choice of those who plan to spend only several days in Hong Kong but are ambitious to see the most of the place.
Staying in Hakkas leads to you the most exotic experience you may ever have in Hong Kong. From traditional Chinese temples, the Wong Kar-wai's Chung King Mansion to post-modern skyscrapers, from Harbour to the Peak, Hakkas presents to you the dreamy taste of both the center and the fringe.
RAIL - How to arrive at Hakkas from Airport by rail:
Method No. 1:
1. Take the Airport Express (rail) from the Airport to TSING YI station (14 minutes ride),
2. Switch to the orange line (the Tung Chung Line, to Hong Kong direction, not to Tung Chung direction) and go to LAI KING Station (5 minutes ride).
3. Switch to the red line (the Tsuen Wan Line, to Central direction, not to Tsuen Wan direction) at LAI KING Station, and go to JORDAN Station (17 minutes ride).
4. Take Exit B1 of JORDAN station and you will see us right there.
5. Cost: HK$81.5, equivalent to USD 10.4 – tax free; Time: around 50 minutes including walking
Method No. 2:
1. Take the Airport Express (rail) from the Airport to KOWLOON station (22 minutes ride, HK$105);
2. Leave the KOWLOON station and take a taxi to Hakkas (you may tell taxi driver to drop you at “Jordan MTR Exit B1” or “YueHwa Shopping Mall (裕華國貨) of Jordan” (20 minutes ride, around HK$50)
3. Costs: HK$155, equivalent to USD 20 – tax free; Time: around 50 minutes
BUS - How to arrive at Hakkas from Airport by bus:
Faster Bus route A22 (HK$39/USD5, a bus every 15-20 minutes): Take A22 (the plate marks its destination to “Lam Tin Station”) at the Airport, get off at the 4th stop (Chi Wo Street, Jordan Road志和街). (around 45 minutes ride)
Free cancellation: cancel at least 14 days before arrival
No cancellation after the expiration of the free cancellation period, full stay will be charged. i.e. if you have booked for 3 days and do not cancel at least 14 days before your arrival, you will be charged for the 3 days fees.