We offer big rooms for 1-5 guests with a view to the Guayas River or historical neighborhood. All rooms has shared bathroom, fan or air conditioner. Breakfast is included.
Guests can walk to most popular sights in 5 minutes: Malecon 2000, Cerro Santa Ana and 465 steps to the Lighthouse, the Guayas River, Las Peñas neighborhood. Safe street, plenty of bars and restaurants.
Cino Fabiani Guesthouse in located in Las Peñas neighborhood.
- go to Malecon inside the fence, turn left,
- reach the Antropological Museum of Contemporary Art (MAAC = Museo Antropológico y de Arte Contemporáneo),
- go outside the fence of Malecon,
- climb 20 stairs to Las Peñas neighborhood,
- turn right and be on the street of wooden houses in the historic district
- walk 100 meters ahead
- on the left side there is a blue house Casa Cino Fabiani
- ring the doorbell or knock loudly
- get the bus stop «Las Peñas»
- cross the road
Next follow direction «by walk».
- ask Las Peñas neighborhood
From airport or bus terminal:
- use taxi (3-4 USD) - easiest way,
- go by bus - can be not safe.
24 hours before arrival.
Please, write us in the case you will not come.
We can change your booking in the case you need it.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
- Reception: 24 hours
- No curfew.
- Non smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking in the balcony.
- Sorry, not suitable for the kids