2Night Hostel is a newly renovated chilled hostel in an old 20th century building with great vibe. The hostel has arty decor in the heart of the city, just a few minutes by walk from one of the busiest transportation hub. If you need something to fill yourself up with energy for the day we are offering you optional breakfast for a very cheap price. Our staff is one of the best in the city. They can help you to organize your visit in Budapest. They are waiting for you and make up your comfy beds and clean the bathrooms, common rooms and everything before your arrival. We are offering free WiFi and use of Internet, but still YOU will be the one who makes it better.
If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
To make all of our guests’ stay pleasant, we kindly ask you to follow these rules:
• All guests have to be recorded in the „guest book” upon arrival. Staff will ask for your documents at the time of registering.
• You have to pay right after filling out the check in form.
• Please keep your rooms and beds clean and tidy.
• Please don’t keep used cups, plates, etc. in your rooms so we can wash them.
• Smoking is strictly forbidden everywhere in the hostel, but it’s okay at the corridor just in front of the entrance door of the hostel.
• On request we clean your room and change your towels and bed linen.
• All the facilities in the common areas (refrigerator, computer, microwave, etc.) are free to use. We ask you to inform the staff if you have any problems with them.
• Please avoid being loud or making noise between 10 pm and 8 am. We are happy to recommend you places to go out . Also, at night time please be extremely quiet throughout the rest of the building.
• Guests take responsibility and pay financial compensation for any damage they or their company have caused, accidentally or otherwise.
• Should a guest cause damage, she/he should report it to a staff member of the hostel.
• The hostel do not take responsibility for the guest’s values not even if it is in the locker.
Some additional information:
Earliest arrival: 7 am.
Check in from: 1 pm.
Check out until: 11 am.
You can store your luggage here.