Our hostel offers:
• Security boxes
• Continental breakfast
• Private bathroom
• Hot water
• Cable TV
• Personalized service
• Free WI-FI connection
• Our objective as Hostal
• Our team aims to meet your expectations, because our customers are the most important, we strive to offer a quality service. In addition, we want you to see in us friends you can trust.
Since its arrival, our staff has the mission of serving you and offering you the best service. During your stay at our hostel, we strive to provide the best care trying to make you feel at home
• 13 comfortable rooms with private or shared bathrooms and hot water 24 hours
• Camping place with your own tent, we have place for 4 tents
• Open Bar & Snacks
• Laundry Service (if require)
• TV With cable in the living room
• Breakfast Included in rate.
• For aditional Pick up and transfer in to the hotel upon arrival (on -Flights coordination and / or transport company use)
• Free-service baggage storage
• Internet and WIFI
• A staff available 24/24h
• Recommendation and tourstic information
• Adventure Travel Agency / Tour Operator - Peru Expeditions Tours E.I.R.L
• Kitchen and cooking tools
• The roof-top
• Taxi-service to your request
• Tours And excursions can be booked through the hotel at fairly affordable prices
If you have any questions let me know to be in touch.
Bookings within 2 days before your arrival may be subject to advance partial charge.
1. Tour Cancellation from the Client’s End (Not Applicable for Inca Trail Tours, Cordillera Blanca, and Cordillera Huayhuash)
If a client wants to cancel his booked tour, he will have to provide a request in writing. Peru Expeditions Tours will then provide acknowledgement of the same in writing. Cancellation fees apply in all cases, the exact amount of which depends on the date on which the cancellation request is made.
If you choose to cancel more than 30 days of the departure date, you will be refunded 50% of the tour costs.
If you cancel between 30-45 days before the departure date, you will be refunded 50% of the deposit.
If you choose to cancel within 30 days of the departure date, you will not be refunded any amount.
If you cancel between 20-29 days before the departure date, you will be refunded 25% of the trip cost.
If you cancel when there are just 20 days or less left for the tour to begin, 100% of the tour cost will be retained and you will not be refunded any amount.
Jo's Place | Special Offers & Services
Ask for our special offers Peruvian Pisco Sou, beers, juices, trip/tour to Chavin de Huantar, the Pastoruri Glacier, Laguna 69, Laguna Llanganuco, trekking Santa Cruz, Trekking Cordillera Huayhuash, Trekking Santa Cruz to Nevado Alpamayo via Cedros end in village Hualcayan, expeditions to Alpamayo, Huascaran, Artesonraju, Quitaraju, Tocllaraju, free pick up If you book in advance and mach more!!!..