Main bus 50 meters from Hostel and is 24 hours!
DIRECTIONS: ASK TAXI TO PUT IN GPS FIRST - Don't get in a cab with no
GPS so they don't charge you extra & pretend to be lost.
From Las Vegas Main Airport (McCarran):
Take city bus # 108N (about $2) and get off at Charleston stop. Walk
BACK about 300 meters & turn left on Colorado (you are at the back of
the hostel)! Taxi is about $35 - tell them you are going about half a
mile north of the Stratosphere to Hostel Cat at 1236 S. Las Vegas
From Greyhound Bus Station:
Walk through Fremont Street Experience to Las Vegas Blvd. Take”Deuce”
bus south. Get off bus at 2nd bus stop after Charleston (big street
with traffic light – about 1 mile from start). Walk back 100 meters to
hostel right on strip! OR pay about $10 in taxi. OR walk in about
25min down Las Vegas Blvd toward the Stratosphere (tallest tower in
city) to Hostel Cat!
From Megabus Bus Station:
Take the 109N bus to the airport & change to the 108N bus (about $2).
Take city bus # 108N to the COLORADO STOP. Continue same direction the
bus was going a few steps. Go RIGHT ON COLORADO and it ends at the
back of our parking lot. Walk THROUGH parking lot, reception door will
be on the left (1236 S. Las Vegas Blvd).
Driving from Los Angeles:
Take I-15 from Los Angeles area to Las Vegas, exit on Charleston Blvd.
East to Las Vegas Blvd., turn right and watch right side for Hostel
1. No-shows / late cancellations are charged 1 night stay + tax + $5 cancellation fee
2. Cancel free 48 hours BEFORE arrival date
3. No refunds
REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN:
1. 18+ years
2. Non-U.S passport or Canadian drivers license
3. Current proof of travel OUTSIDE THE USA, is required for 10 bed dorm (like a foreign passport)
4. Current proof of travel OUTSIDE THE USA may be required for all room types
5. If travel requirement is waived, valid U.S. drivers license or state ID AND credit/debit card with matching name must be used to pay in full if no proof of current travel outside the U.S.
6. This is not the right environment for children as there are late night parties
1. Price does NOT include tax and $10 deposit refunded at check-out
2. Private rooms are 6 bed dorms just for you and a private bathroom in the room (en suite)
3. $1 fee for every $50 of amount due for using cards (cash is cheaper)
4. Reservation may be charged in full. Invalid cards / insufficient funds may result in cancellation
Seriously guys, if you are looking for a quieter hostel / hotel / Vegas memory elsewhere, no problem. But, if you want the hostel that cares about you having the best few days / weeks - the one MOST travelers go to and recommend to other travelers, bring a spare liver, bring the social 'you' and come out to play with us! Your mom says it's okay.